What is covered under warranty?
DRUMZZ products come with a warranty against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months (kindly cross check the specific product detail page for exact warranty period) from the date of original retail purchase under certain conditions. This warranty allows you to direct your claims to DRUMZZ, all you need is to “Register your DRUMZZ” on our website and we will do rest for you.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- This warranty is non-transferable and is confirmed to the first buyer of the product only.
- Without a valid Proof of Purchase, DRUMZZ reserves the rights to refuse warranty services.
- This limited warranty applies only to the DRUMZZ product purchased in India.
- In case of repair/replacement of any parts of the product or the product itself, the warranty shall thereafter continue and remain in force only for the remaining period of the product warranty.
- Repairs under warranty must be carried out by DRUMZZ authorized service centers only.
- Replacement under warranty can be claimed only once during the warranty period.
- All disputes related to the warranty are subject to Delhi Courts only.
- DRUMZZ warranty does not cover its products that are refurbished or are refurbished purchase.
- DRUMZZ may use, rebuild, reconditioned parts and / or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
- In case of delivery destination being unavailable, shipping charges must be handled by the buyer.
Warranty not applicable under the following conditions:
- The warranty period, as determined from purchase invoice/proof of purchase, has expired.
- Any damage caused by not using the product according to the instructions given in the user’s manual that comes along with the product.
- Any damage caused during an attempt to repair the product by any unauthorized repair center.
- Any tampering by way of installation/repair/alteration or modification is made to the circuits or physical construction of the product by any unauthorized agency or the customer himself.
- Any defect caused by connecting the product to hardware or accessories, not supplied or authorized by DRUMZZ.
- Any damage or malfunction of product resulting from neglect, improper storage, accident, exposure to liquid/dirt.
- Any damage or malfunction resulting from unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- The product is found to be wet, burnt or rusted.
- Any product part or accessory is missing.
- The warranty does not cover gradual wear and tear of the product or of the accessories/add-ons provided with the product.
- Replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the product delivered is defective or has physical damage. In case of receipt of damaged or defective item please report the same to our Customer Service team by calling at 8688100200 (10:00 a.m to 6:00 pm) Monday to Friday or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org this should be reported within the same day of receipt of the product. In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per the specifications, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- A product will not be replaced if the customer is not happy with the looks / sound quality of a defect-free product.
- The customer will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre and the charges will be borne by the customer itself, however, while the product is sent back to the customer the charges will be borne by us.